TConstruct is a mod about putting tools together in a wide variety of ways, then modifying them until they turn into something else. The tools never disappear and can be named and changed to your heart’s desire. Once you make them, they’re yours forever.
The mod is starting to take an adventure style path. It will be designed around adventure/CTM maps and mods that add dungeons or other things to explore. Any world generation included in the mod will likely be more efficient, but not necessary to progress.
Tinkers Construct Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2 Screenshots:
To get started you need a few tables and a place to put your patterns.
Be sure to put the pattern chest by the part builder, as you can access them together.
You build, modify, and repair tools like so.
1.2 brings a new multi-block structure for turning metals into liquids. It isn’t documented well yet, so grab a recipe viewer mod and make a 3×3 hollow space.
It also brings a few mobs to the game, like this fellow here.
How to install Tinkers Construct Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2:
- Install Mod for Windows
- You need Minecraft Forge
- Open your minecraft.jar file. This can be found here: C:\Users\(insert computer name here)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Once you have searched for “%appdata%,” you have to follow the same path as stated above. Open your minecraft.jar with Winrar by simply dragging the .jar into Winrar.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod doesn’t work properly or you get a black screen at the Minecraft startup: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:\Users\(insert computer name here)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install mod (If you want).
- Install Mod for Mac
- Open up your finder application. In the menu that appears full of files, locate the one named Library.
Locate the file named Application-Support. It is usually near the top of the contents inside of the folder labeled Library.
Locate the folder named minecraft. Once inside of the minecraft folder, open the folder labeled bin. This folder contains the minecraft.jar
Slowly double click the minecraft.jar so you are able to rename it. Rename the folder minecraft.jar.zip. It will ask you if you want to use .jar or .zip. Select .zip to save your changes to the folder’s name.
- Open the now newly created folder named minecraft.jar.zip which will give you a new folder named minecraft.jar. This will now act as your minecraft.jar
- You are now able to drag any .class files needed into the jar to play the mod you wish.
Download Tinkers Construct Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2:
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.5.1
For Minecraft 1.4.7
- Minecraft The Town of Noxhen Map
- Minecraft The Cathedral of Nature Map
- Minecraft Gazza Island Map
- Minecraft Valley of the Sun Survival Games Map
- Minecraft Easter Bunny Skin
- Minecraft La Crique, The Pirate’s Den Map
- Minecraft Pangea – Mystvale Map
- Minecraft The Lost Civilization of Shinzo Map
- Minecraft Shadow The Hedgehog Skin
- Minecraft Underground Biomes Mod [1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2]