MapWriter Minimap Mod Features:
- In game mini-map for multiplayer and singleplayer.
- Client side (server does not need to have the mod installed).
- The areas you explore are saved and can be viewed by scrolling or zooming the map, even when you are in a completely different part of the world.
- Full screen map GUI. Set waypoints by right clicking, pan map by click dragging, zoom with the mouse wheel.
- New in 2.0.3: Rotating circular mini map mode. Can be enabled in the options GUI.
- New in 2.0.4: Map resolution can be changed while the game is running through the options GUI.
- Colours for blocks automatically generated from the block’s texture.
- Support for custom texture packs.
- Support for blocks added by mods.
- Biomes now coloured appropriately.
- Entire map can be written to a PNG image.
- Explored chunks are also saved in Anvil format from multiplayer servers, so you can view the world using tools such as Eihort.
- When in the Nether the mini map shows your effective location in the Overworld. This makes placing portals easier.
- Short range underground mode shows air, water and lava around the player.
- All block colours configurable, including extended block ID’s.
MapWriter Minimap Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2 Screenshots:
How to install MapWriter Minimap Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2:
- The ‘MapWriter-<version>.zip’ goes into the mods folder at: ‘%APPDATA%\.minecraft\mods’
- Forge is required. Download Forge.
Download MapWriter Minimap Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2:
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.5.1
For Minecraft 1.4.7
- Minecraft Tron Parcour 2 Sandbox Map
- Minecraft Traditional Mansion Map
- Minecraft Allure of the Seas Ship Map
- Minecraft Metro Post-Apocalypse Adventure Map
- New Survival Island Map
- Minecraft Infamous Map
- Another Santa Claus Skin
- New Santy Claus Skin
- Minecraft Athyon Ascesent RPG Map
- Minecraft Tropical Island Map