Christmas Resource Pack makes the game look wintery and adds many christmas thingies. it is very true to the original miencraft textures, so that even though it is chrismas themed it still feels like minecraft.
Minecraft Christmas Resource Pack Screenshots:
How to install Minecraft Christmas Resource Pack
- Download Minecraft Christmas Resource Pack
- If this is HD Resource Pack, you have used the MCPatcher HD (or this wont function well). Open MCPatcher and click Patch. Make sure that the HD Textures option is selected. This only needs to be done once.
- Open Minecraft and click Resource Packs on the main menu.
- Click Open Resource pack folder. This opens up the folder where the Resource packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
- Windows: %AppData%\.minecraft\Resourcepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Place the Resource pack in the folder leaving the file as a .zip.
- The Resource pack will now show up in Minecraft. Simply click the pack and it will be applied to Minecraft!
Download Minecraft Christmas Resource Pack:
- Minecraft Captain John Walrus VIII Skin
- Minecraft Davy Jones Skin
- Minecraft Emerald Mod [1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2]
- Minecraft Comes Alive Mod [1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2]
- Minecraft snapshot 14w11b download
- Minecraft Temple Run Map
- Minecraft Colored TV Map
- Solaran Warrior Skin for Minecraft
- Minecraft Karim Dhubi – Space Pirate Skin
- Minecraft OnlySilver Mod [1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2]